Photobucket

mine.


Owh hellow agains peeps. I don't know why, i always like to write something when i have a lot's of assingment. I know its not good but hey this is what i like so please dont bother me and keep asking me, why you always do this and that while you have a lot's of thing to do. Mind your own business gurl, as long im not disturbing your life so you please do so. Its all about me. If you don't like it, so go. I really2 don't need you even in a single minute.

And im also not in mood since my car admit to warded for 3days.~! Deimm this is bad. Serious bad. I don't have a car to go to class and so on. Hahaha but in the other ways,i think its good that "she" admit warded because i don't have to isi minyak penuh2. Save my money i think :)

For someone who always push me about that thing, go to hell with you. What have you do? Its all me? Hahaha love my self now for being a great otomen. Yarghh i can do that and that owh and that thing too, owh everything la i think. Is it great peeps??~






E-commerce subject hve mid term 2morro & i read nothing.Super duper awesome gurl~!!!!

No comments: