Photobucket

01012011


Evening peeps, Owh now we are in 2011. Yargh welcome 2011. Hurm wondering what i did today. 1st i was thinking to wash my car. Owh oke not me who wash the car,its mat2 cuci keta near my house. Even tak berseh pun, but at least my car will shining shining. But hurm i didn't do that. Woke up late. Yargh new year is it. Mimpi2 yang indah dulu. Wahahha :)


Going to tesco to buy some thing. New year pun ramai org. Dush. But like usual minyak keta sy empty. Owh minyak xnk turun harga ke Malaysia menang bola. I will appriciate this than a holiday but never mind holiday was still oke.

Just left 1 or 2 days before my interview. Deimm again,i dunt like interview. Owh gosh,help me please. Hope everything will be fine and oke.








kebosanan ya amat skrg ni :'(

No comments: